Ready to get started? We regularly run new training programmes* so you don’t need to wait long to get on the path to success.
Anyone is welcome to apply and there’s no need for prior financial services experience or qualifications, although we do suggest that learners ideally have Maths and English GCSE's at grade C or above.
Just follow the simple steps below (select the links to find out more):
- Get in touch with us to discuss joining and to request an application form
- On receipt of a successful application, learners will be invited to undertake online tests. Learners who are new to the industry (with less than one year's experience) will also be invited to attend an assessment centre
- On being accepted onto the programme, we can introduce learners to firms who may wish to sponsor their training (if they don't have a sponsoring firm already).
Alternatively, learners may wish to train while with their current employer or engaged in other activities. In this case you will be required to cover the cost of your training – we can offer interest free loans to support you.
- Successful learners will be invited to join our next induction day.
- We'll contact each learner to discuss when their 58 week training programme will start.
⇒ Contact us today to take the first step.
* Subject to demand.