The Financial Adviser School provides a rich and blended learning experience to help learners achieve success.
Our experienced trainers do this through a combination of:
- in-depth tuition, both face-to-face and via weekly virtual classrooms
- the opportunity to hear from our asset management, marketing and compliance teams
- valuable insight into clients’ responses and how to connect with them, by studying behavioural economics
- regular assessments to test knowledge and identify any gaps
- fastrack learning through case studies, quick-fact cards and webcasts
- recommending areas of self-study in between organised training sessions.
Collaborating with learners and adviser firms
Training is designed to be flexible around work commitments, so those learners being sponsored by (or seeking sponsorship from) an adviser firm can continue (or begin) to gain valuable hands-on experience in their ‘day job’, whilst studying.
Should a learner have an area of weakness, as well as giving them extra support, our trainers will let their sponsoring firm know, so that they can help them develop. For example, it may be that there’s an opportunity for the learner to work on a ‘real-life’ case, to help imbed their knowledge.
⇒ Ready to join us? Find all the details and timings you need to apply now.