If you run an advice firm today you’ll probably be familiar with these challenges:
- You’re facing more demand from clients than ever before.
- You’re busier than ever before.
- Recruiting qualified financial planners is harder than it’s ever been.
The Financial Adviser School can help. We work in partnership with you to develop individuals who are ready to work in your firm, have a positive impact on your business and help it to grow.
We’ll engage with you to do this in one of two ways:
- If you wish to expand your business by developing an existing member of your staff we’ll give you our full support to help them achieve the necessary qualifications and skills to become an adviser. This can also help them achieve competent adviser status more quickly.
- Or, if you’re looking to grow by taking on somebody new, the school can give you access to the next generation of financial advisers studying with us.
Much more than a qualification
Our rounded package of training provides learners with the Diploma for Financial Advisers and the Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice, as well as the vital skills they need to help them really engage with clients. So whichever option you choose, successful learners will be highly skilled, qualified and ready to add value to your firm – either to free-up your experienced advisers, or to reach out to new clients.
⇒ Find out about our blended, fully supported, rounded package of training that is unique in the industry.